Airport Transfers Barking
Smooth Drive from Barking to All London Airports
Snappy Airport Transfers gives you the easiest and safest mode to reach any of London’s airports. We have been in this business long enough to know how to navigate the city traffic and ensure our customers' comfort and peace of mind. To make our offer even more competitive – Snappy operates at charges that are usually at half the price you pay with a regular cab.
If you need a lift from the IG11 area of London, here is what we can offer you:
- Instant airport transfers from Barking to Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- Instant airport transfers from Barking to Gatwick Airport (LGW)
- Instant airport transfers from Barking to Luton Airport (LTN)
- Instant airport transfers from Barking to Stansted Airport (STN).
With Snappy, you can be certain you will always be on time for your flight – regardless of the weather or traffic conditions! We have the best team in London and Essex, we are excellent at planning and executing and we will take you to your destination smoothly and with no hassle!
The advantages of Snappy Airport Transfers
- Thoroughly reliable and trustworthy – if you book a shuttle cab we will be at your address on time.
- Multiple payment options.
- Competitive price rates – our median rate is almost 50% lower than a regular cab.
- We operate 24/7, holidays included.
- We take both short-notice calls and pre-booked appointments
- Licensed and experienced drivers
- Luxurious minivans, suitable for both families with children and small business teams
- All-round customer support
- Extremely easy to book – on your mobile device or laptop.
Our top-tier drivers
Some of the best and most experienced cab drivers in London have joined our team during the last couple of years! There is no challenge on the road that can stop and no destination that is too far! Careful planning and long-standing routine enable them always to be on time for an appointment – even in the worst of congestions or weather conditions.
But what our customers relish the most is that our drivers are extremely easygoing and friendly and their open attitude puts all anxiety or nervousness at ease!
We provide the ultimate driving comfort
In many cases our transfers are 40+ miles long and last approximately an hour or more. So the last thing we want is to make a compromise with our customers’ comfort. We also strive to give you more personal space and enough room for your luggage, even if you travel with friends, family or colleagues.
The minivans in our fleet – Mercedes Viano, Citroen C4 Grand Picasso, Ford Galaxy 7 or Renault Grand Scenic – answer all the requirements mentioned above. These models have been the favourites of thousands of Londoners and if you have never ridden in any of them – this is the perfect chance to experience true comfort!
- From Barking IG11 to Heathrow Airport for £50 with a pre-booked appointment.
- From Barking IG11 to Luton Airport for £55 with a pre-booked appointment.
- From Barking IG11 to Stansted Airport for £45 with a pre-booked appointment.
- From Barking IG11 to Gatwick Airport for £55 with a pre-booked appointment.
Routes, destinations and timing
Getting from Barking to Gatwick Airport – we take A13 and A282 to Dartford and merge onto the London Orbital; then at junction 7 in Redhill turn south onto M23 for the final approach to Gatwick. Overall the journey is 49 miles long and in moderate traffic, we need about one hour to reach there.
Getting from Barking to Heathrow Airport – we drive on M11 to junction 6 just south of Epping and then merge on M25. Then it is all the way west and south to Longford and Heathrow Airport – some 57 miles and one hour of smooth driving on the highway.
Getting from Barking to Luton Airport – we employ three major highways in this route. First, we drive on M11 from Barking to junction 6 in Epping; then on the London Orbital from Epping to St Albans; and finally on M1 from St Albans to Luton Airport. The transfer takes about one hour for the 49-mile distance.
Getting from Barking to Stansted Airport – this is as easy as it gets – we drive straight north on M11 for 29 miles. Before you catch your breath we will drop you at Stansted – the drive rarely exceeds thirty minutes.
Where can you find us?
Apart from Barking, Snappy Airport Transfers also operates in:
“I would never have been able to travel with my dog on a regular cab – I know it from experience. But you guys were so understanding and accommodating, apart from all other great qualities of your service!”
“As a hotel manager, I often get the inquiries from our guests what is the easiest and fastest way to transfer for their flights. I have only one answer to give – Snappy Airport Transfers. Returning guests have said their services rank among the best in London!”
Book your cab
To make it easier for you, our online booking system can be accessed via your smartphone or laptop. It takes about a minute to enter your details and you will be all set. If you have some urgent questions, please call us on 020 3369 9947!
Did you know that…
- The old Anglo-Saxon form of the name Barking was first mentioned in 735 AD.
- The local Barking Abbey was destroyed by the Danes but rebuilt by King Edgar in 970.
- Legendary explorer and traveler Captain James Cook married in Barking in 1762.