Airport Transfers Canary Wharf
Corporate And Private Airport Transfers From Canary Wharf
Do you need a swift transfer from Canary Wharf to Heathrow or Gatwick? Or perhaps you start your vacation with a flight from Luton or Stansted, and the last thing you want to do is ruin your holiday with a missed flight? Either way, Snappy Airport Transfers can offer you a hassle-free, cheap transport from the financial heart of the city to any of its airports.
Many corporate and residential customers can already attest to the premium quality of our performance. Here is what we can do for you:
- Airport transfers from Canary Wharf E14 to Heathrow International Airport (LHR)
- Airport transfers from Canary Wharf E14 to Gatwick International Airport (LGW)
- Airport transfers from Canary Wharf E14 to Stansted International Airport (STN)
- Airport transfers from Canary Wharf E14 to Luton International Airport (LTN).
For your comfort and pleasure, we operate the luxurious class of 7-seater minivans that are suitable for both single passengers and small corporate teams. Our drivers are polite, experienced and skilled in navigating the challenges of the London traffic.
You can order you ride right now via our online booking system or just give us a call on 020 3369 9947 and set your preferred destination and time of arrival. We will take care of everything else.
The advantages of our service
- Suitable for both corporate and private clients
- We operate on both short-notice and pre-booked arrangements
- Cheap prices – our transfers cost half the fee of a regular cab
- Services are available 24/7, including Bank holidays
- Multiple payment options
- Experienced and friendly drivers.
Transferring with us is synonymous with comfort
The Snappy Airport Transfers fleet of luxurious urban minivans offers the unique combination of speed and ultimate comfort that neither public transport nor regular London cabs can rival. With more passenger seats and extensive luggage space, our Canary Wharf airport taxis are perfectly suitable for the requirements of business teams of up to five people. We drive top-tier models like Renault Grand Scenic, Citroen C4 Grand Picasso, Mercedes Viano and Ford Galaxy 7 that will take you on a smooth and pleasant ride to your point of preference!
The people behind the wheel – why they matter so much
The most important professional feature of our company as testified by our customers is the never failing reliability and punctuality when it comes to appointments. But this record would not have been possible without the efforts, hard work and dedication of our outstanding team of drivers. Each of them has at least a decade of experience in the London transportation business and an intimate knowledge of the intricacies of the city’s traffic and street grid.
But what matters even more – they are positive and strongly motivated people who love what they do and you can feel it in their attitude and the way they will help you during your transfer!
- From Canary Wharf E14 to Heathrow Airport for £45 with a pre-booked appointment.
- From Canary Wharf E14 to Gatwick Airport for £60 with a pre-booked appointment.
- From Canary Wharf E14 to Luton Airport for £60 with a pre-booked appointment.
- From Canary Wharf E14 to Stansted Airport for £50 with a pre-booked appointment.
Helping you plan your transfer
Getting from Canary Wharf to Heathrow Airport – we cross Central and West London through some of the most congested areas of the city, following W India Avenue, A1203, A100 and A300 to M4 in Sipson. While the journey is substantially shorter than the trips to Luton or Gatwick (only 22 miles), it still requires more than 80 minutes if we hit congestion.
Getting from Canary Wharf to Luton Airport – we get on M11 in Woodford and then drive north to junction 6, where we merge onto the London Orbital. We head straight west to Abbots Langley, and when we reach the intersection with M1, we turn north towards Luton. Overall, the drive requires about 70 minutes for the 54-mile distance.
Getting from Canary Wharf to Stansted Airport – there is only one tricky section of this route – the first 10 miles from the Wharf to exit 4 of the M11 motorway. From then on it is as smooth a drive as it gets. If we get lucky, we can actually cover the 34 miles in less than 50 minutes!
Getting from Canary Wharf to Gatwick Airport – we follow A102 and A2 in Kent and then get on M25 to turn southwest. At junction 7 we merge onto M23 for a sharp turn to the south and approach the Gatwick Airport. The transfer is roughly 49 miles long and requires just over an hour in moderate traffic.
Areas of operation
You can also take advantage of the Snappy premium services in:
- Stoke Newington
“When you plan a corporate trip, time and punctuality are of the utmost importance. This is why we choose Snappy – because we know we can rely on them 24/7, regardless of the conditions!”
“Your dedication and hard work are only matched by the excellence of your drivers! A superb service by the best cab company I have ever used in London!”
How to book your cab?
You can do it via your mobile device or laptop – just insert your address, time of departure and your destination and you are all set! Should you have any urgent questions, you can find us on 020 3369 9947.
Did you know that…
- The second tallest building in the UK – One Canada Square (770 ft.) – is located in Canary Wharf. It actually was the tallest building in Britain until 2012 when it was surpassed by The Shard.
- From 1802 to 1939 the area served as one of the busiest docks in the world.