Airport Transfers Canning Town
Canning Town Airport Transfers Overview
Snappy Airport Transfers is a London-based company that specializes in high-end shuttle transfers to the city’s airport. Since our inception, we have quickly managed to gain the reputation of a reliable and effective partner that never fails to transfer its customers to their preferred destination.
What can we do for you in the E16 postal code area of London?
- Swift and reliable shuttle cab services from Canning Town to Heathrow International Airport (LHR)
- Swift and reliable shuttle cab services from Canning Town to Gatwick International Airport (LGW)
- Swift and reliable shuttle cab services from Canning Town to Luton International Airport (LTN)
- Swift and reliable shuttle cab services from Canning Town to Stansted International Airport (STN).
Trustworthiness and reliability are the two main prerequisites of our service. Whenever you order a shuttle cab with us, your car will be waiting for you ten minutes before the hour of appointment - guaranteed! You can easily book a cab online or just give us a call at 020 3369 9947 and we will set it up for you!
Why is Snappy the best choice in Canning Town?
- The best prices you will find in London – guaranteed!
- Multiple payment options.
- Easy to book.
- Short-notice service.
- Reliable and friendly expert drivers.
- Luxurious air-conditioned shuttle minivans.
- Services are available 24/7 – even on National and Bank holidays.
Shuttle cabs that meet all requirements
What is the most important thing you look for in an airport taxi? More comfort and space for you and your family? Or perhaps more room for the luggage? Well, Snappy Airport Transfers can deliver all that! Our large 7-seater minivans can accommodate groups of up to five people so you can join your friends and family on a holiday or go on a business trip together with your colleagues.
Our fleet includes some of the leading brands and models of the urban minivan subclass – Mercedes Viano, Citroen C4 Grand Picasso, Ford Galaxy 7, Renault Scenic to mention just a few.
The excellence of our drivers is the Snappy trademark
You can only become the leading company in the field if you work with the best in the business. Our team of drivers comprises of proven professionals with outstanding resumes and set of skills. They possess both the necessary knowledge and the driving expertise to get you safely and smoothly to Heathrow, Luton, Stansted and Gatwick much faster than a regular cab would. Careful planning and keeping in touch with the traffic conditions and road works gives them the chance to choose the best route to your destination.
What our customers relish even more – these are outgoing, calm and helping guys who truly enjoy their work and this attitude transcends into their relationship with the clients.
Our competitive price rates
- From Canning Town E16 to Heathrow Airport for £45 with a pre-booked appointment.
- From Canning Town E16 to Stansted Airport for £50 with a pre-booked appointment.
- From Canning Town E16 to Luton Airport for £60 with a pre-booked appointment.
- From Canning Town E16 to Gatwick Airport for £60 with a pre-booked appointment.
Route and timetables for your transfer
Getting from Canning Town to Gatwick Airport – we drive to M25 in Kent via A102 and A2 and then follow the London Orbital to junction 7, where we merge onto M23 for the final miles to Gatwick. The 49 miles can easily be covered in one hour in moderate traffic.
Getting from Canning Town to Luton Airport – we use the N Circular Road and A406 to reach exit 6 of M11 and then head north towards junction 6. Once there we turn westwards on the London Orbital and drive all the way to Abbots Langley where we take M1 for the final approach towards Luton. The fact that we use major motorways only greatly helps us to cover the 53 miles in just over one hour (less than 70 minutes in most cases).
Getting from Canning Town to Heathrow Airport – we have to cross Central and West London for this route and this means traffic jams and road works. Do not plan for less than an hour and a half on the road, even though the trip is just 23 miles long.
Getting from Canning Town to Stansted Airport – the complete opposite of the Heathrow route, the drive to Stansted is a piece of cake! 32 easy miles on M11 that rarely require more than 40 minutes. Plus, you get to see the best of Essex!
Where can you find us?
We operate in all areas neighbouring Canning Town, including:
- Canary Wharf
“The one word I can describe Snappy with is easy – easy to book, easy to travel with, easy-going drivers, easy to enjoy your transfer! I know it must be hard for you to keep this level – I much appreciate it that you make things easy for all of us!”
“There might be cheaper or more luxurious methods to get to the London airports – but Snappy Airport Transfers offers arguably the best combination of them both! Great prices for the service you provide!
Book a shuttle cab with us
You can do it on your mobile device or laptop in thirty seconds! Your cab will be waiting at your address ten minutes before the time of appointment – guaranteed! For urgent calls and questions, please dial 020 3369 99471!
Did you know that…
- Prior to the 19th century Canning Town literally did not exist – it was mostly marshlands.
- The area is named after Charles Canning, the Viceroy of India, who suppressed the great revolt in the subcontinent in the mid-19th century.