Airport Transfers East Ham
Your Quick and Effective Ride To Heathrow, Luton, Gatwick and Stansted
If you look for a cheap and reliable airport transfer company that you can use seven days a week – you have come to the right place! Snappy Airport Transfers is among the leading shuttle-cab companies in East Ham, offering premium quality of service at some of the most competitive price rates in the city! We will take to Heathrow, Luton, Stansted or Gatwick from any address in the E6 postal code area and we will do it swiftly and comfortably!
We can rely on us for the following options:
- Airport transfers from East Ham E6 to Heathrow Airport (LHR).
- Airport transfers from East Ham E6 to Gatwick Airport (LGW).
- Airport transfers from East Ham E6 to Luton Airport (LTN).
- Airport transfers from East Ham E6 to Stansted Airport (STN).
You can easily book our transfer cabs online or give us a call at 020 3369 9947 if you need more info. You can count on us 24/7 so whenever you need a ride, choose Snappy for a complete peace of mind!
Why should you choose Snappy Airport Transfers?
- Outstanding reputation and professional credentials
- Low prices – our median fees usually equal half the charge of a regular cab
- Multiple payment options
- Available seven days per week, 24 hours a day – holidays included
- Comfortable, air-conditioned, latest-model 7-seater cabs
- Licensed, skilled drivers
- Total reliability of service – we will be at your address ten minutes before the hour of appointment
- Complete ease of access – you can book us on your mobile device or laptop
- Friendly expert customer support.
Hassle-free ride in our minivans
We know all too well it is not the nicest of experiences to teeter on the tube during rush hour with a couple of full suitcases at your side. So we provide our customers not only with a reliable option to get to their flight on time but to do it calmly, with pleasure and comfort. We also want to give you the chance to use our services with your family and kids, friends and colleagues.
To that end, we have assembled a fleet of latest model minivans with enough passenger and luggage space for groups of up to five people. With urban vans like Mercedes Viano, Renault Grand Scenic, Citroen C4 Grand Picasso or Ford Galaxy 7 you get a smooth, leisurely ride that will define your airport transfer experience.
Our drivers will always get you on time
How can we guarantee the reliability of such a volatile service in a congested city like London? It is a reasonable question, but we have found its answer. The key to always be on time is careful planning – backed up by knowledge. Every member of our driving team has at least eight years of experience in the transport business and a deep and intricate knowledge of the street grid and present road conditions in London and Essex. They also keep in touch with the latest traffic information and weather reports so that they can adjust the time necessary for transfer.
- From East Ham E6 to Heathrow Airport for £45 with a pre-booked appointment.
- From East Ham E6 to Gatwick Airport for £60 with a pre-booked appointment.
- From East Ham E6 to Stansted Airport for £50 with a pre-booked appointment.
- From East Ham E6 to Luton Airport for £60 with a pre-booked appointment.
We help you time-plan your transfer
Getting from East Ham to Gatwick Airport – we take A13 and A282 to Dartford, where we merge onto the London Orbital and head southwest. At junction 7 we make a sharp turn to the south and get on M23 for the last five miles to Gatwick. Overall the distance is about 50 miles that require 70 to 80 minutes to cover.
Getting from East Ham to Luton Airport – first, we head straight north on the N Circular Road through Ilford and Chigwell. At junction 6 we turn westwards and merge onto the London Orbital, which we follow to M1. The 50 miles can be easily covered in one hour, taking advantage of the moderate traffic on the major highways.
Getting from East Ham to Stansted Airport – it is a calm and pleasant ride through picturesque suburban Essex on M11. Do not get too dreamy in your seat, though – our drivers will cover the 30 miles in half an hour.
Getting from East Ham to Heathrow Airport - we take A13 and A282 to Dartford, where we merge onto the London Orbital. Then it is a long curve south-westwards to Longford – 58 miles, to be precise, and one hour of driving time.
Areas of operation
You can take advantage of the Snappy Airport Transfer Services not only in East Ham but the nearby areas as well:
“A five-star service by the most outstanding taxi company I have ever used! I have travelled all around Europe, but your punctuality and strict, professional attitude can rival that of the Germans and Swiss! Keep up the great work!”
“You are the best family-oriented airport transfers company out there! Whenever I have to get to Heathrow or Gatwick with my kids I use Snappy – there is just no hassle or unpleasant issues with these guys!”
Book your shuttle cab
It is the easiest thing you will do today – just insert your address, destination and hour of departure and you are all set! You can do it for thirty seconds on your smartphone or laptop!
Did you know that…
- The area was first mentioned in a charter as early as 958 AD.
- East Ham is home to some of the best South Asian restaurants in London.