Airport Transfers Kensington
Hassle-free Transfer to all London Airports
Make sure you are always on time with one of the leading airport transfer companies in London. We offer you comfortable and swift transport to any of the city’s airports from Kensington and the entire W8 postal code area.
Snappy operates to the following London airports:
- Kensington W8 to Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- Kensington W8 to Gatwick Airport (LGW)
- Kensington W8 to Stansted Airport (STN)
- Kensington W8 to Luton Airport (LTN).
Forget about traffic jams or the anxiety of a last-moment call to a minicab. We will take you to your destination safely, cheaply and always on time.
You do not even have to call us because Snappy has an integrated online booking system for a complete peace of mind. This way you can book your taxi 24/7 and be certain that your shuttle will be waiting for you at the precise hour of your preference!
Why should you choose Snappy Airport Transfers in Kensington?
- The best price deals in West London
- Trustworthy and experienced drivers
- We offer both short-notice and pre-booked pick-ups
- Comfortable 7-seater minivans, suitable for families and small corporate groups
- We work non-stop, 24/7, National and Bank holidays included.
Our shuttle cars
For your comfortable and pleasant drive with us, Snappy Airport Transfers relies exclusively on the latest generation of 7-seater minivans, preferred by thousands of families all around the world. With brands like Mercedes Viano, Ford Galaxy 7, Citroen Grand C4 Picasso and Renault Grand Scenic in our garage you can be certain luxury and comfort are guaranteed! Something more – you can easily book Snappy not just for yourself but your family or small group as well!
The Snappy expert drivers
Being an expert driver is not enough in our field of work. You must have an intimate knowledge of London and its suburbs, its street grid and traffic traps, the best routes and shortcuts to the air hubs of the capital. And this is what our staff can bring to the table. With long years of experience and friendly attitude, our drivers will put all your worries to rest.
Planning your ride with Snappy
- Getting from Kensington W8 to Heathrow airport – it is just 13,7 miles from central Kensington to Heathrow, using the A4 and M4, but the tricky part is we cross some of the most congested areas in the city. If the traffic is light, we can cover the distance in 30 minutes, but in rush hour, you should allow triple that time in your timetable.
- Getting from Kensington W8 to Gatwick airport – we usually take the M4 and M25 route west and then south, which is a lofty 55-mile ride. Because we use the London Orbital the last section of the route is much faster than you might expect, and we can actually reach Gatwick in less than one hour and a half.
- Getting from Kensington W8 to Luton airport – our drivers prefer the L-shaped route that follows A4 and M4 to the London Orbital and then follows M25 all the way Crossroad 21 and then joining M1 for the final section of the drive due north. It is a 47-mile drive that we usually cover in about an hour.
- Getting from Kensington to Stansted airport – we use the M11 north through Chigwell and Epping and then take the A120 Exit to Stansted at Bishop’s Stortford. The trickiest segment of the ride is the first couple of miles because of road works, but we should still be able to cover the 43 miles in about ninety minutes.
Where can you find us?
You do not live in Kensington but still need an urgent transfer from an area nearby? Snappy can come to the rescue! We cover the entire West London area, including:
- Maida Vale
- Notting Hill
- Shepherds Bush.
“I was running significantly late for my flight from Gatwick when my roommate suggested I use shuttle transfer cab. It literally saved my holiday! The car actually arrived two minutes early for the appointment (that was a first!) and then the driver did everything humanly possible to get me to the airport on time! I cannot express my gratitude enough, guys!”
“When I travel alone, there is no issue taking the tube or a bus to the airport, but when I fly with my wife and two kids I prefer Snappy Airport Transfers. It feels like your minivans are specifically suited for families – they are so spacious and the kids can actually enjoy the ride!”
Book a cab
Just give us a call at 020 3369 9947 and we will set up the appointment for you! You can also use our online booking system 24/7 – we take bookings non-stop!
Did you know that…
- The area is known as the museum hub of London, accommodating the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum, as well as the Royal Albert Hall.
- Kensington Palace, the elaborate royal residence amid the luscious Kensington Gardens is the official London residence of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- Some of the UK’s most prestigious educational institutions are located in W8 – the Imperial College, Heythrop College, the Royal College of Art.
- The most famous residents of Kensington today include Stella McCartney, Bernie Ecclestone, Richard Branson, Harry Potter’s author J.K. Rowling, Sir Elton John, Eric Clapton and Robbie Williams.