Airport Transfers Knightsbridge
Premium Cab and Transfer Services To All London Airports
Catching a flight on time and avoiding the London traffic jams has never been easier! If you find yourself in an immediate need of quick transfer to any of the city’s airport, Snappy is the best partner for you! We are a London-based company with long years of experience, and we have never failed to transport our customers on time!
If you are a resident of Knightsbridge, we can offer you the following transfer options:
- Knightsbridge SW1 to Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- Knightsbridge SW1 to Gatwick Airport (LGW)
- Knightsbridge SW1 to Stansted Airport (STN)
- Knightsbridge SW1 to Luton Airport (LTN).
Now you do not even have to bother giving us a call – just use the online booking system to make an order. Our skilled and experienced drivers work seven days per week, holidays included. Whenever you need a fast drive, Snappy will be there for you!
Why are we the best shuttle transfer choice in Knightsbridge?
- The best price rates in London and Essex – may go as low as 50% the fee of a regular minicab
- Luxurious shuttle transfer vehicles – air-conditioned, spacious and comfortable
- Licensed drivers with at least 10 years of experience
- Complete reliability – we arrive at your address 10 minutes before the hour of appointment
- We work non-stop, National and Bank Holidays included
- We deliver transfers to all airports within London and nearby (including Gatwick, Luton and Stansted)
- We provide outstanding customer support.
The Snappy fleet of minivans
Many of our customers expect something of a regular cab when they book our services. Hence, their pleasant surprise when we arrive on one of our spacious 7-seater minivans, ready to roam the streets of London and Essex. Our services are oriented not only to single passengers but families with children and corporate teams as well. This is why brands and models like Ford Galaxy 7, Mercedes Viano, Renault Grand Scenic and Citroen Grand C4 Picasso are perfectly suitable for the job!
Our drivers will always get you on time for your flight!
While comfort is desirable and pleasant in our line of work, it is punctuality and reliability that separates a good airport transfer company from a poor one. In that regard we excel and set the standards of performance. We have assembled a team of experienced and dedicated drivers who have at least ten years of experience in the jungle that is the London traffic. They know the city to perfection and constantly follow the traffic info and the roadworks situation in the capital. Rest assured, these guys will get you to the airport faster than anybody else could!
- Knightsbridge SW1 – Heathrow Airport for £40 with a pre-booked appointment.
- Knightsbridge SW1 – Gatwick Airport for £55 with a pre-booked appointment.
- Knightsbridge SW1 – Luton Airport for £60 with a pre-booked appointment.
- Knightsbridge SW1 – Stansted Airport for £65 with a pre-booked appointment.
The routes we use
Getting from Knightsbridge to Heathrow Airport – it is a ride due west via A4 and M4, but beware – we will drive through some of the most congested parts of London, so the 14 miles to Heathrow might take anywhere between 25 minutes and an hour.
Getting from Knightsbridge to Gatwick Airport – we take A3 to Surrey Hills and then merge onto the London Orbital to head southwards towards Gatwick. It is a calm 40-mile drive that we usually take for about 80 minutes.
Getting from Knightsbridge to Luton Airport – we drive straight west via A4 to the Hayes fork and then get on the London Orbital, take a turn north and drive all the way to junction 21; then we head straight north via M1 to the Luton Short Term Parking. We cover the 52 miles in about an hour and a half.
Getting from Knightsbridge to Stansted Airport – we prefer the M11 route straight north that takes us on a 41-mile journey through Essex. In moderate traffic we can cover the distance in about 90 minutes.
Where can you find us?
Not a Knightsbridge resident? Don’t worry Snappy Airport Transfers is still available in the areas nearby:
- Shepherds Bush.
“An outstanding service, truly outstanding! You make traveling in London look so easy and the people who live in the city know better! I really appreciate all the hard work and planning you put into this, keep up the great work!”
“We appreciate the patience and positive energy of your driver with two small kids shouting and singing in the back seat! A ride on the train would have been unbearable!”
Order an airport taxi
You can do it via the Snappy online booking system that is extremely easy to use. With a few clicks on the smartphone you can set up your order in less than a minute! Should you have any additional questions, please call us on 020 3369 9947!
Did you know that…
- London’s most famous megastore – Harrods, is located in Knightsbridge at Brompton Road.
- Throughout the last decade Knightsbridge has asserted its position as one of the two most important international retail trade centres in the city (the other one is West End).
- A Qatari Prince bought an apartment at One Hyde Park for over £100 million in February 2012 – the largest single-property purchase in history. It is no wonder Knightsbridge ranks among the most exclusive residential areas of London.