Information we collect
We only collect and store information that you voluntarily give to us. This includes:
• Information that you provide by filling in any booking or other forms on the website www.snappyairporttransfers.co.uk (the “Website”), including your name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone numbers, credit card details (i.e. credit card type and number, CVC code, expiration date, credit card holder name) and any preferences in connection with your bookings;
• Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this Website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser/platform type and version, Internet Service Provider (ISP) and (for users of our service through a mobile device) Unique Device Identifier, operating system, referral source/exit pages, length of visit, page views, website navigation, date/time stamp information and details like the number and location of (mouse) clicks on a given page, mouse movements, scrolling activity and the (search) words you use and the text you type while being on and using our Website);
• information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
• information that you provide to us when you sign up for our newsletters and alerts including your email address, name, preferred airport and other travel preferences; and
• any other information that you choose to send to us.
Information you provide to us about other people
Before you provide us with information about any person other than yourself, you must ensure that you have their authority to provide it to us and that they understand how their information will be used.
How we use your information
• Tailor the services available on the Website to your requirements and preferences.
• Allow you to use all of the services available on the Website including providing you with login in details so you may access details of your bookings.
• Manage your bookings, and other queries and requests.
• Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested including notifications confirming your bookings made via the Website.
• Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications, for example communications about important changes to the Website.
• Send you special offers and other marketing communications where you have given us your permission to do so. (You can inform us at any time if you do not wish to receive such offers by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link contained in each offer message).
• Provide you with various services including enquiry and complaint handling, improve our service to you, assess your purchasing preferences, credit checking and debt collection.
• Manage and administer the Website;
• Provide ourselves and third parties with statistical information about our users for Website optimisation, sales, marketing and business development purposes (this information will not be used in a way which allows any individual user to be identified);
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing unless you have provided your express consent by activating the "opt-in" option on the Website. In such cases, we shall only transfer to the third party that data which is necessary to allow you to receive this direct marketing (e.g. name, address and email addresses). You may remove your consent at any time after which we will no longer disclose your information. Each relevant third party will show their contact information in their marketing material. We have no control over such third party marketing material, we therefore disclaim all liability that may arise from such third party marketing material. You expressly agree to such uses of your personal information.
Who we share your information with
Your information is shared with hotel, airline, car rental, and other providers, who offer their products and services for sale through this Website (“Airport Transfer Providers”) and our employees, officers, agents and service providers in order to process your booking requests, provide other services you have asked for, process information or manage aspects of our Website. For example, we give your details to the hotel you have booked. We do not share your information for marketing purposes unless you have specifically agreed that we may do this. Information that you provide may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which our Travel Providers operate. Where necessary to deliver the services you have asked for, information which you provide may therefore be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area (EEA), in particular where your booking destination is outside the EEA. Where this is the case, we take all reasonable steps to ensure that appropriate protection of your data is maintained. Please note, if we cannot pass this information to the relevant Travel Providers, whether in the EEA or not, we cannot provide the services to you. We may disclose your personal information:
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
• for the purposes of fraud prevention;
• to a prospective purchaser of any business or asset which we are contemplating selling You expressly agree to such transfers and disclosures of your personal information.
How we protect your information
While we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration of the personal information you provide to us. In particular we use encryption when transmitting sensitive personal information (such as credit card details) and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorised access to your information. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the Website).
Links to Third Party Websites