Airport Transfers Southwark
Shuttle transfers to all London Airports by the best in the business
How many times have you found yourselves desperately looking for a cab while your flight departure draws near? Now you can forget about the anxiety with the most reliable cab service in London! With Snappy you will always be on time, getting to the airport in class and style!
We offer our SE1 customers the following options:
- Transfer from Southwark SE1 to Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- Transfer from Southwark SE1 to Gatwick Airport (LGW)
- Transfer from Southwark SE1 to Stansted Airport (STN)
- Transfer from Southwark SE1 to Luton Airport (LTN).
All this comes at some of the most competitive price rates you will find in the city. We operate new, air-conditioned shuttle cabs only so the comfort of your ride is guaranteed.
Use our brand new online booking system for ease of access and complete peace of mind. If you need any more details, feel free to call us on 020 3369 9947. Do not forget that Snappy takes orders 24/7, so if you need a drive we are on the road for you!
The exclusive advantages of our deal
- The most competitive price rates in London
- Short-notice and pre-booked appointments
- Luxurious and spacious 7-seater minivans, suitable for families and small corporate teams
- Experienced and thoroughly reliable drivers
- Non-stop service – we work even on National and Bank Holidays
- Outstanding customer support.
Our shuttle transfer fleet
Many Londoners and guests of the city have to choose between speed and comfort when it comes to reaching one of the capital’s airports. At Snappy Airport Transfers we do not see the need to make a compromise with either. Our luxurious minivans deliver not only superior comfort but the ultimate driving experience in the urban environment as well. With brands like Mercedes Viano, Ford Galaxy 7, Citroen Grand C4 Picasso and Renault Grand Scenic we can make sure all our customers have an unforgettable journey to their preferred destination!
The Snappy team of professional drivers
Always cool and in control, always on time, always ready to help and converse – our drivers will get you to your point of preference swiftly and with no hassle. Each member of our driving team has long years of navigating the London traffic jungle – and with that comes experience, knowledge and routine. Transport-savvy, our experts are also funny, communicative and easy-going so you can be certain the longer rides will not turn into a dull, silent affair!
Our price rates
- Southwark SE1 – Heathrow Airport for £50 with a pre-booked appointment.
- Southwark SE1 – Gatwick Airport for £60 with a pre-booked appointment.
- Southwark SE1 – Luton Airport for £60 with a pre-booked appointment.
- Southwark SE1 – Stansted Airport for £60 with a pre-booked appointment.
Timing and routes
Getting from Southwark to Heathrow Airport – it might be just 18 miles due west via A4 and M4, but most of these are through congestion areas and roadworks, so plan at least an hour to cover the distance.
Getting from Southwark to Gatwick Airport – we prefer the A23 and M23 due south route through Croydon that takes about 80 minutes to travel. The overall distance is 28 miles sharp.
Getting from Southwark to Luton Airport – it is 36-mile ride overall, but the true problems lie in the first couple of miles in Westminster. Once we get on M1 in Edgware, we speed up north, but the journey rarely takes less than an hour and forty minutes, so have that in mind when you plan your transfer.
Getting from Southwark to Stansted Airport – this is an easy and hassle-free 38-mile transfer via the M11 motorway that takes us through the Essex commuter towns like Chigwell and Epping. We can comfortably cover the distance in about an hour.
Where can you find us?
Apart from Southwark, Snappy Airport Transfers operates in all of Southeast London:
- Abbey Wood
- Dulwich and any given address in the SE postal code region.
“I strongly recommend the Snappy Airport Transfer services to anybody who frequently travels by plane in the London area. For me, your company is just the latest example of what makes our city one of the greatest in the world!”
“This is the essential service for all traveling buffs of London! I would put Snappy Airport Transfers on equal footing with hotel booking and low-cost air carriers when it comes to planning the perfect overseas trip!”
Book your cab
Just insert your address, date and time of departure and the airport you want us to get you –and you are all set! For further questions and details, you can call 020 3369 9947.
Did you know that…
- Southwark was a crucial transport junction outside the ancient walls of London – the Roman roads now known as Watling Street and Stane street interjected here.
- The site of William Shakespeare’s greatest triumphs – the Globe – was located on the river banks of Thames in Southwark. It burnt to the ground in 1613. Chaucer mentioned the area’s famous inns in his Canterbury Tales – The Tabard was the most notorious of them during the Middle Ages.
- The Gothic Southwark Cathedral was first built as a local minstrel as early as the 11th century (some historians speculate it is actually even older) which makes it one of the most ancient Christian places of worship that survive today.
- The founder of the Boston Harvard University, John Harvard, grew up and went to one of the local grammar schools during the 17th century.