Airport Transfers Paddington
Reliable Shuttle Services in Paddington To All London Airports
Looking for the most reliable airport transfer company in London? You have come to the right place! If you need an immediate ride to any of the city’s airports, the Snappy shuttles will pick you up and drive you to the point of preference, choosing the quickest routes. And since we operate 24/7 you can always rely on us!
Here is what we can offer you:
- Transfer from Paddington W2 to Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- Transfer from Paddington W2 to Gatwick Airport (LGW)
- Transfer from Paddington W2 to Stansted Airport (STN)
- Transfer from Paddington W2 to Luton Airport (LTN).
We pay special attention to your comfort and pleasure and to that end all our vehicles are modern and air-conditioned. The Snappy drivers have extensive experience in navigating the London traffic, so you can be certain they are the best option for your transfer!
Ready to get on board? Give us a call on 020 3369 9947 or make your order online through our booking form!
The advantages of our Paddington shuttle transfers offer
- The best price rates you will find in London
- Spacious and comfortable 7-seater minivans, suitable not only for single passengers but for corporate teams and families as well
- Experienced shuttle cab drivers
- Short-notice calls
- Thoroughly reliable pre-booked appointments – we will be at your address ten minutes before the scheduled departure
- 7-day availability – we even work on National and Bank Holidays
- All-round customer support.
The best minivans for your comfort
There is no need to look anxiously for a place for your luggage, squirm at your seat or just beg for the ride to the airport to be over – not with Snappy Airport Transfers! We offer our customer the unique chance to enjoy the comfort of luxurious 7-seater minivans that deliver the ultimate driving experience.
Are you going to travel with your kids? Hop along! Do you have a business trip with a team of colleagues? We can accommodate that as well. Our fleet includes prime brands like Mercedes Viano, Ford Galaxy 7, Renault Grand Scenic and Citroen Grand C4 Picasso.
Our expert drivers – partners you can rely on
While our shuttle cabs offer premium comfort and hassle-free transfer, they cannot drive themselves to the airports. We need a team of dedicated professionals who understand the importance of values like punctuality, hard work and trustworthiness.
We guarantee that our drivers can get you from any given point in Essex and London and transfer you to Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted or Luton faster than any regular cab would. This is not an empty boast – it is based on long years of experience, the routine of navigating the London city street grid and intricate knowledge of the traffic situation at any moment.
- Paddington W2 – Heathrow Airport for £45 with a pre-booked appointment.
- Paddington W2 – Gatwick Airport for £60 with a pre-booked appointment.
- Paddington W2 – Luton Airport for £55 with a pre-booked appointment.
- Paddington W2 – Stansted Airport for £60 with a pre-booked appointment.
Planning your transfer with us
Getting from Paddington to Heathrow Airport – we use the M4 straight west, a nice 15-mile ride that can take anywhere between forty minutes and an hour depending on the traffic.
Getting from Paddington to Gatwick Airport – we first use A40 and A306 to approach the London Orbital and then head south through Surrey and Epsom for an overall journey of 40 miles (80 minutes in moderate traffic).
Getting from Paddington to Luton Airport – it is a 34-mile distance due north on the M1 motorway that we cut in usually one hour.
Getting from Paddington to Stansted Airport – our drivers first take the M1 due north to exit 4 and get on the London Orbital for a sharp turn east. At junction 27 near Epping, we merge to M11 and again turn north for the last 11 miles of the transfer. Overall, it is nearly 48 miles, and you should plan between 80 and 90 minutes to cover it.
Where can you find us?
Not a Paddington resident? There is nothing to worry about – you can take advantage of our premium services in all of West London, including:
- Maida Vale
- Shepherds Bush
- Notting Hill
“People who have never used direct airport transfer do not know what they are missing! With Snappy my planning problems, anxiety if I am running late, the issue of how will I get to the airport with the excessive luggage – this is nonsense from another era! I choose to travel in the 21st century!”
“A friend of mine mentioned Snappy Airport Transfers in a casual conversation and my wife and I decided to give it a try when we needed to catch a flight for our vacation in Italy. We are never using the tube again! We are hooked for good!”
Book a cab
You can do it on 020 3369 9947 or via our online booking system. Either way, your shuttle cab will wait at the given address ten minutes before the time of appointment – guaranteed!
Did you know that…
- Sir Alexander Fleming discovered penicillin in 1928 in St. Mary’s Hospital. More recently, the medical institution has seen the birth of the latest generations of Royals – including Princes William, Harry and George and Princess Charlotte.
- The lovely Paddington Bear is the symbol of the area.
- The grand Paddington Station is the oldest active railway station in the world. It became operational in 1838 and still serves as one of the main transport termini in London.