Airport Transfers Pimlico
High-end Airport Transfers from Pimlico SW1
Snappy is a London-based company of outstanding reputation that specializes in high-end airport transfers from the Pimlico SW1 area. Whenever you need an urgent and expedient drive to catch a flight, we should be the first choice you consider.
If you live anywhere in the SW1 area you can rely on the following options:
- Pimlico SW1 to Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- Pimlico SW1 to Gatwick Airport (LGW)
- Pimlico SW1 to Stansted Airport (STN)
- Pimlico SW1 to Luton Airport (LTN).
Booking your shuttle cab has never been easier – now you can use our updated online order form that gives you complete control over the appointment. Rest assured that we will not only get you in time to your airport of preference, but the drive will also be comfortable and pleasant in one of our new, air-conditioned vehicles!
Why are we the best shuttle transfer provider in Pimlico SW1?
- Experienced and punctual cab drivers
- Spacious, comfortable and air-conditioned 7-seater minivans
- The best price rates in London
- 24/7 availability, National and Bank Holidays included
- Operating on both short-notice calls and pre-booked appointments
- Ease of access – you can book a cab with your smartphone
- All-round customer support
- Complete reliability.
Our fleet of shuttle taxis
One of the reasons why we have gained the reputation of a leading airport transfer carrier is the fact that we can provide the service not only for single passengers but to families and small corporate teams as well. Our 7-seater minivans are comfortable, spacious and have enough room for up to five people and their luggage. We rely on leading brands like Renault Grand Scenic, Citroen Grand C4 Picasso, Ford Galaxy 7 and Mercedes Viano for the ultimate urban driving experience.
The Snappy drivers – professionals you can always rely on
When catching a flight is on the line, you cannot make a compromise with your airport transfer. Time and planning are of special importance and with that we can help you to the max. Our drivers will always be at the given address ten minutes before the hour of appointment – regardless of weather conditions, traffic situation or the time of the day. They will also do everything in their ability to shorten your transfer time while keeping the ride safe and comfortable.
The Snappy transfer price rates
- Pimlico SW1 – Heathrow Airport for £40 with a pre-booked appointment.
- Pimlico SW1 – Gatwick Airport for £55 with a pre-booked appointment.
- Pimlico SW1 – Luton Airport for £60 with a pre-booked appointment.
- Pimlico SW1 – Stansted Airport for £65 with a pre-booked appointment.
How do we get there?
Getting from Pimlico to Heathrow Airport – we head due west through Westminster, Kensington and Brentford via A4 and M4 for an overall 16-mile drive that can be covered in about 40 minutes in moderate traffic. Plan the trip for at least an hour though as these are heavy congestions areas, and we may hit the jams during rush hour.
Getting from Pimlico to Gatwick Airport – the most logical approach would be due south via A23 and M23, but our experience shows this to be too congested and slow. So our drivers opt for a longer but much calmer drive via A3 and the London Orbital – 40 miles overall, but we save at least 20 minutes.
Getting from Pimlico to Luton Airport – the M1 route north is actually faster than the train ride – we usually cover the 34 miles in less than 80 minutes while the train needs 20 minutes more.
Getting from Pimlico to Stansted Airport – we use the M11 motorway through Barking, Dagenham and Epping and drive north for 41 miles – a ride that rarely requires more than an hour and twenty minutes.
The areas we cover
Snappy Airport Transfers operates in all of Central London, including high-end areas like:
- West End
- West Brompton
“I have nothing but praise for your service and your driver who was most helpful. I guess Londoners do not realize how confusing their city really is for first-time visitors. Without Snappy, getting on time for our early-morning Gatwick flight would have been mission impossible.”
“My job requires me to travel at least once a month to Europe and before finding Snappy the trips to the airport were paired with anxiety and discomfort. Now I know I will always be on time and will travel comfortably at a cheap price!”
Book your cab
Give us a quick call at 020 3369 9947 and we will set the appointment for you! Or even better – you can use our online booking system, and you will be done in 30 seconds!
Did you know that…
- Arguably the greatest British actor of all time – Sir Laurence Olivier – lived in Pimlico at 22 Lupus Road.
- Two of the most famous War World Two leaders – British PM Sir Winston Churchill and future President of France General Charles de Gaul were also SW1 residents – at 33 Eccleston Square and Dolphin Square respectively.
- Pimlico is renowned all around London for its beautiful squares and public gardens – Lillington Gardens, Longmoore Gardens, Dolphin Square and Churchill Gardens to mention just a few.