Airport Transfers Plaistow
The Leading Plaistow Shuttle Transfer Provider
Welcome to Snappy Airport Transfers – a London-based airport taxi operator that specializes in high-end shuttle transfers for both corporate and private customers. We can offer you swift and reliable transport to all major airport hubs in London and the close vicinity at extremely competitive price rates. We pamper our clients with a tailor-made approach for every transfer, comfort, pleasurable ride and strict punctuality when it comes to timeframes.
If you are a guest of E13 or a resident of the area, here is what we can provide:
- Affordable shuttle transfers from Plaistow E13 to Heathrow Airport (LHR).
- Affordable shuttle transfers from Plaistow E13 to Gatwick Airport (LGW).
- Affordable shuttle transfers from Plaistow E13 to Stansted Airport (LTN).
- Affordable shuttle transfers from Plaistow E13 to Luton Airport (LTN).
You can take advantage of our exclusive offer all throughout the week, we work on National and Bank Holidays as well. You can easily order a cab on your mobile device or laptop using the Snappy online booking system. If you have any additional questions, please contact us on 020 3369 9947!
Why are we the number one airport transfer provider in Plaistow?
- Thorough reliability – we never fail to be on time for an order.
- Competitive, fixed price rates – you pay half the price of a regular cab ride for long-distance transfers (50+ miles).
- Comfortable shuttle cabs – spacious, air-conditioned, safe.
- Ease of access – you can order a cab 24/7 online via your computer or mobile device.
- Experienced drivers.
- We work on National and Bank Holidays.
Our fixed price rates
- From Plaistow E13 to Heathrow Airport for £60 with a pre-booked appointment.
- From Plaistow E13 to Gatwick Airport for £65 with a pre-booked appointment.
- From Plaistow E13 to Stansted Airport for £50 with a pre-booked appointment.
- From Plaistow E13 to Luton Airport for £65 with a pre-booked appointment.
The Snappy fleet of minivans
Since the inception of Snappy Airport Transfers, we have decided that the comfort and smoothness of transport will be as important to us as punctuality and time management. Besides, our specific line of work differs significantly from the requirements for regular cabs. Luggage, for example, is an issue we cannot overlook and so are small groups – families with children, friends or corporate teams.
This is why we rely on relatively larger, but much more comfortable vehicles – 7-seater urban passenger minivans like Citroen Grand C4 Picasso, Ford Galaxy 7, Mercedes Viano and Renault Grand Scenic. Thus we make sure you not only arrive on time for your flight but in the meantime enjoy a pleasant, luxurious ride!
Our team of excellent drivers
The comfort of transfer is all too good, but it stands for nothing unless we transport you on time to your preferred airport. For that, we rely on our experienced team of dedicated drivers. Each one of them has proved their qualities on numerous occasions - they are accurate, hard-working, trustworthy professionals who know how to get their job done. They are also friendly and easy going and you will have great fun traveling with us!
When you order a cab with Snappy, you can be certain the car will arrive at your address at least ten minutes before the time of appointment. We are very proud of our planning and time management and we have never failed to turn up for an appointment.
Routes and time planning for your transfer
Getting from Plaistow to Heathrow Airport – we follow the N Circular to Woodford and at exit 4 we merge onto M11. We drive north to junction 6 at Epping and then take the London Orbital west-southwards to exit 14 and Heathrow. The transfer is 62 miles long and requires about 75 minutes.
Getting from Plaistow to Gatwick Airport – we take A102 and A2 to Dartford, Kent and then get on M25. We follow the London Orbital to Redhill and at junction 7 we turn south on M23. The distance is 50 miles long and requires about 70 minutes in moderate traffic.
Getting from Plaistow to Luton Airport - we follow the N Circular to Woodford and at exit 4 we merge onto M11. We drive north to junction 6 at Epping and then take the London Orbital westwards. At Abbots Langley, we turn north on M1 for the final approach to Luton. We need 70 minutes in moderate traffic to cover the 53 miles to the airport.
Getting from Plaistow to Stansted Airport - we follow the N Circular to Woodford and at exit 4 we merge onto M11. Then we continue on the highway through Essex – the transfer rarely lasts more than 50 minutes for the 34 miles from Plaistow.
Where can you find us?
Apart from Plaistow E13, Snappy Airport Transfers is also available in the areas nearby:
- Canary Wharf
How to book a cab?
Just insert your details in our online system and you are all set! The process requires about a minute and you can do it on your PC or mobile device 24/7!
“Snappy is the best airport taxi company by far! I like your friendly attitude and how serious you are about your duties and keeping appointments!”
“This is the first taxi – if I could call the large spacious minivan a taxi – that had enough space for the baby chair we use for our daughter! For me, such details separate the great companies from the good ones.”
Did you know that…
- The name of the area probably derives from the Norman aristocratic house de Plaiz, who owned it in the early years after the Conquest.
- Plaistow is often associated with the legendary highwayman Dick Turpin. According to legend, he committed his first crimes in the area in the early 18th century.