Airport Transfers Poplar
Shuttle Cabs To All London Airports From Poplar E14
What is the easiest and most comfortable way to reach Heathrow, Luton, Stansted or Gatwick? If you think of the subway or a cab, you are wrong! Snappy Airport Transfers has a new, better option for all Poplar residents and guests- an option that combines the speed of the underground transport with the comfort of a luxurious cab. With our latest model minivans, you will experience the ultimate shuttle transfer – at a very moderate price!
Here is what we offer you exclusively for the E14 area:
- Airport transfers from Poplar to Heathrow International Airport (LHR)
- Airport transfers from Poplar to Luton International Airport (LTN)
- Airport transfers from Poplar to Stansted International Airport (STN)
- Airport transfers from Poplar to Gatwick International Airport (LGW).
While you can rely on public transport for only limited periods of the day, the Snappy Airport Transfers services are available 24/7, holidays included. Just give us a call at 020 3369 7747 and we will give you a dozen more reasons to book a ride with us!
The Pros of our offer:
- We work seven days a week, 365 days in the year – non-stop.
- We are extremely easy to book – you can actually do it online from your smartphone!
- We drive comfortable, air-conditioned 7-seater shuttle cabs.
- Our fees usually end up half the price of a regular cab.
- We offer multiple payment methods.
- We take both short-notice and pre-booked appointments.
More space for you and your luggage
Is there anything more annoying than traveling with two over-stacked suitcases and no place to put them? Seems like using the tube to go Heathrow isn’t that good an idea is it? Well, with Snappy Airport Transfers these troubles remain a nuisance from the past. We take the comfort and driving pleasure of our customers very seriously, and we strive to provide them with the best airport transfer experience possible.
Our fleet comprises of models like Mercedes Viano, Renault Grand Scenic, Ford Galaxy 7 and Citroen C4 Grand Picasso – urban minivans with traveling space for up to five people and extensive room for their luggage.
The best drivers in London and Essex
We will not shy away from such claim because we have the arguments to back it up! All Snappy drivers are licensed and have at least eight years of experience in the transportation business. They can routinely choose the best route to your preferred destination, taking into account the existing road and traffic conditions.
Whenever you book a shuttle cab with us, you can be certain that your driver will be waiting at your address ten minutes before the scheduled time of appointment. This is how serious we take our duties and the responsibility we have towards our clients.
The Snappy competitive price rates
- Poplar E14 – Heathrow Airport for £45 with a pre-booked appointment.
- Poplar E14 – Gatwick Airport for £60 with a pre-booked appointment.
- Poplar E14 – Luton Airport for £60 with a pre-booked appointment.
- Poplar E14 – Stansted Airport for £50 with a pre-booked appointment.
Getting on time – plan your transfer with Snappy!
Getting from Poplar to Luton Airport – following A13 and the N Circular Road we get to exit 4 of M11 and then drive north to junction 6, where we merge onto the London Orbital. Then we head straight west on M25 until we reach Abbots Langley and the intersection with M1, where we turn north to Luton. It is a 53-mile transfer but if there are no accidents or heavy traffic on the motorways we can reach the airport in one hour.
Getting from Poplar to Gatwick Airport – a very easy and pleasant drive south, starting on A102 and A2 to Dartford then merging onto M25 for a turn southwest. At junction 7 we merge onto M23 and head due south to Gatwick. The transfer rarely lasts more than one hour, the overall distance being slightly over 45 miles.
Getting from Poplar to Heathrow Airport – while the M4 route might look like the obvious choice, the congestion and the road works make it a nightmare to tackle. Instead, we opt for a much longer transfer that is actually faster – we follow the route to Luton Airport (see above) but at Abbots Langley we continue south on M25. And while this route is three times longer we save more than 15-20 minutes with it – about 65 minutes compared to 80 minutes on M4.
Getting from Poplar to Stansted Airport – there can hardly be an easier transfer than this! We drive on the N Circular to Woodford and then get on M11 that takes us all the way to Stansted. Do not get too comfortable in your seat – we will need less than forty minutes to get there!
Where can you find us?
You live close to Poplar, but not in the area itself? Don’t worry, Snappy also operates in:
- Canary Wharf
“That was easily the best cab drive I have ever had and I travel a lot all around Europe! The driver was so funny, we got into a heated discussion on pizza toppings, and we couldn’t finish it because we arrived too fast at Gatwick. I guess we have to continue the next time I visit London!”
“Completely reliable down to the last detail! The cab arrived well before the time I had picked and got me to Luton early enough to grab a coffee and a sandwich! I am definitely using you the next time I fly!”
Book your cab right away
Just put in your details in our booking system and you are all set! You can do it 24/7 on your mobile device or laptop!
Did you know that…
- Poplar was one of the heaviest bombed areas of London during the World War I German air raids.
- The residential Balfron Tower, one of the area’s symbols, was featured in prominent movies like 1984, The Da Vinci’s Code and The World Is Not Enough.