Airport Transfers Shoreditch
Shoreditch Airport Taxi Services To Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton and Stansted
There is no need to search for a reliable and trustworthy shuttle cab company in Shoreditch – you have come to the right place! Snappy Airport Transfers is among the leading companies in the city that specialize in premium quality direct shuttle services. We serve the entire Central London area and can take you swiftly and safely to the main London airport hubs.
If you are in Shoreditch E1, and you need to catch a flight anytime soon, here is what we can offer you:
- Affordable airport transfers from Shoreditch E1 to Heathrow International Airport (LHR).
- Affordable airport transfers from Shoreditch E1 to Gatwick International Airport (LGW).
- Affordable airport transfers from Shoreditch E1 to Stansted International Airport (STN).
- Affordable airport transfers from Shoreditch E1 to London Luton Airport (LTN).
Do you plan to travel with your friends or colleagues? Do not worry - we have enough space for them in our comfortable, large 7-seater minivans. You can take advantage of our offer seven days per week – we work non-stop and transfer even on National and Bank Holidays.
What makes us the best direct shuttle company in Shoreditch?
- Competitive price rates
- Advantageous discounts for 2-way transfers
- Luxurious minivans with more passenger space and extra room for the luggage
- PCO-licensed and friendly drivers
- Thorough reliability
- Ease of access – our online booking system is available via laptop or mobile device 24/7
- We work with short-notice and pre-booked orders.
The Snappy fixed price rates
- From Shoreditch E1 to Heathrow Airport for £60 with a pre-booked appointment.
- From Shoreditch E1 to Gatwick Airport for £65 with a pre-booked appointment.
- From Shoreditch E1 to London Luton Airport for £65 with a pre-booked appointment.
- From Shoreditch E1 to Stansted Airport for £50 with a pre-booked appointment.
We know you will enjoy traveling with us!
The Snappy transfer service combines the punctuality and reliability of public transport with the comfort and pleasure of a high-end direct shuttle operator. Since the very inception of our company, we decided to offer a family-friendly service instead of the more detached approach of most regular cab companies that drive individual customers. This is the main reason we rely on brands and models like Ford Galaxy 7, Renault Grand Scenic and Grand Espace, Citroen Grand C4 Picasso or Mercedes Viano. These 7-seater minivans are the best in their class and provide the passengers with unmatched comfort, safety and hassle-free experience. This type of vehicles is also perfectly suitable for corporate clients – we accommodate business groups of up to five people.
Our team of drivers
We are proud to work with truly dedicated and highly motivated people who love what they do and are proficient in it. It takes a lot to be a great shuttle cab driver and our team members possess all the necessary qualities – professionalism, strict punctuality, effective time management skills, friendliness and patience. Add this to the long years of navigating in the traffic jungle that is London and you can understand why we are among the most sought-after airport transfer companies in East and Central London.
Let’s plan your transfer right away!
Getting from Shoreditch to Heathrow Airport – this is a tricky route, as we have to drive through some of the most congested areas of the city like Westminster, for example. We follow A4 and M4 due west and at exit 4 we turn left to the airport. The drive is just 19 miles long but may require as much as an hour in heavy traffic.
Getting from Shoreditch to Gatwick Airport – we take A12, A102 and A2 to Kent and at Dartford we merge onto M25 to continue southwards. At junction 7 near Redhill, we take the southern exit to M23 and continue to Gatwick. The transfer is 52 miles long and takes about 80 minutes to cover.
Getting from Shoreditch to Luton Airport – we take A1200, A1 and Great N Way to Edgware, where we merge onto M1 and continue northwards all the way to junction 10 and the exit to Luton. We usually need just over one hour to cover the 33 miles.
Getting from Shoreditch to Stansted Airport – we head to Woodford on A1208, A106 and A12 until we reach exit 4. Once there, we merge onto M11 and continue northwards through Essex. We reach our destination in little less than an hour – just enough to cover the 34 miles to Stansted Airport.
Areas of coverage
Snappy Airport Transfers provides shuttle cab services not only in Shoreditch but the nearby areas as well:
- Camden Town
- Bethnal Green
- Stoke Newington.
How do you book a cab with us?
It is fast and easy – use our online system for orders, insert your personal details and that’s about it! You can order your cab 24/7, via smartphone or laptop! Should you have any urgent questions, feel free to contact us on 020 3369 9947.
“Fast, comfortable, and efficient – an overall very solid performance by a company that obviously knows the drill. I am recommending you to all my friends who will travel in the near future.”
“I wish you would offer transfers not only to airports, but I guess I am just getting greedy. You make catching flights so much easier!”
Did you know that…
- According to legend, the name of the area derives from Jane Shore, Edward V’s mistress, who was buried in a ditch close by. Historians, however, denounce the idea and believe the name to resound the sewage system in place during the Middle Ages.
- In the late 16th century, Shoreditch – then in the outskirts of the city – became the heart of the Elizabethan theatrical world. The Theatre, The Curtain and finally The Globe, where Shakespeare put many of his most successful plays, were all built in the area.
- Former and present famous residents of E1 include Damien Hirst, Christopher Marlow and William Shakespeare himself.