Airport Transfers Soho
Snappy Airport Transfers in Soho - Overview
Are you in a hurry to catch your flight? Do you have constant problems with the hectic London traffic, public traffic or unreliable cabs? Snappy Airport Transfers can take care of transporting you to Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, Stansted, and London City Airport for a reasonable price! We are a London-based company that specializes in high-end direct shuttle services and our cabs cover all of Central and West London.
So if you are a resident or guest of the Soho W1 area of the capital, here is what we can offer you:
- Affordable direct shuttle services from Soho W1 to Heathrow International Airport (LHR).
- Affordable direct shuttle services from Soho W1 to Gatwick International Airport (LGW).
- Affordable direct shuttle services from Soho W1 to Stansted International Airport (STN).
- Affordable direct shuttle services from Soho W1 to London Luton Airport (LTN).
Our customers take advantage of the Snappy fleet of comfortable and air-conditioned minivans that are suitable to accommodate up to five people. We also have extra room for your luggage and all the perks you can think of when traveling with a larger vehicle. Some of the best drivers in the London Metropolitan area are at your disposal seven days per week, including National and Bank Holidays.
The advantages of our offer
- Competitive price rates – our long-distance (50+ miles) transfers cost half the fee of a regular cab.
- Punctuality – we arrive at your address at least ten minutes before the hour of appointment
- Comfortable 7-seater minivans
- Friendly and reliable drivers
- We work non-stop, holidays included
- Big discounts for two-way transfers.
- From Soho to Heathrow Airport for £45 with a pre-booked appointment.
- From Soho to Gatwick Airport for £60 with a pre-booked appointment.
- From Soho to Luton Airport for £55 with a pre-booked appointment.
- From Soho to Stansted Airport for £60 with a pre-booked appointment.
Our comfortable shuttle cabs
Most of our customers are surprised when we arrive at their address with a large luxurious minivan instead of a more regular-looking type of vehicle. But their surprise is soon replaced by satisfaction and comfort, once they experience the pleasure of traveling with us.
Why a 7-seater minivan and not a sedan? Because we want to give you more passenger space and extra room for your bags. Because we want to offer our customers more options if they choose to travel with their family colleagues and friends. And last but not least – because with models like Mercedes Viano, Ford Galaxy 7, Renault Grand Scenic and Citroen Grand C4 Picasso your airport transfer will be as safe and hassle-free as possible!
Our team of outstanding drivers
We are very proud to work with some of the most reliable direct shuttle drivers in London and Essex. Our success and reputation are in large extent due to their efforts, professional integrity, dedication, and hard work. All Snappy drivers have at least eight years of experience in the London transportation business, a valid PCO license and the necessary knowledge and routine to transfer you safely to your preferred destination.
The most important rule we follow when transporting a customer is always to be on time and to work with a rigid time limit. When you book a cab with us, we make sure the car arrives at your address at least ten minutes before the appointment, regardless of the conditions. Please check the following section for more details about the required transfer times to the London airports.
We help you plan your transfer
- Getting from Soho to Heathrow Airport – we take A4 and M4 due west to Heathrow. The route might be short (just over 16 miles), but we drive through heavy-traffic areas, so plan for at least 45-50 minutes on the road.
- Getting from Soho to Gatwick Airport – we take A4 and A3220 to A3 and then we follow A3 to Surrey. Shortly before we reach Leatherhead, we merge onto M25 and continue junction 7 north of Redhill. Then we turn south and continue on M23. The transfer is 44 miles long and requires between 90 and 100 minutes depending on traffic.
- Getting from Soho to Luton Airport – we take A41 north and east of Wembley we merge onto M1. We follow the highway due north until we reach the Luton Airport exit. It is 34 miles to the airport and we get there in slightly over one hour.
- Getting from Soho to Stansted Airport – we take A3211 and A13 to Woodford and merge onto M11. We follow the highway through Essex all the way to the A120 exit to Stansted Airport. The distance is 40 miles and because of the heavy traffic in the first section, the transfer may require an hour and a half.
Where can you find us?
Snappy Airport Transfers operates in all of Central and West London, including the areas nearby Soho:
- West End
- Camden Town
How to book a cab?
It is quick and easy – insert your details in our online system and you are all set! You can book a cab 24/7 on your laptop or mobile device!
“No hassle, a quick and pleasant drive to Luton. You have my respect and gratitude for the punctuality and serious attitude. I will definitely use you again in the future.”
“My worst experience when I had to catch a flight was when a driver required three times the normal price! This is why I prefer Snappy over every other option – your fee is fixed, and I can check it before I even book you!”
Did you know that…
- The name of the area derives from a popular hunting cry.
- For most of the 20th century, Soho was infamous as the most raucous Bohemian district in the city, attracting poets and novelists, artists and musicians.
- Soho is the home of some of London’s most famous music clubs – The Flamingo Club, La Discotheque, The Scene and Ronnie Scott’s.
- The Rolling Stones made their playing debut at Marquee Club in 1992.