Airport Transfers West Ham
Shuttle transfers from West Ham to all London Airports
There is no need to worry about getting to the London airports anymore! Snappy Airport Transfers offers you a fast and comfortable ride from any given address in West Ham E13 to either Heathrow, Luton, Gatwick or Stansted – seven days per week, non-stop. To make our offer even better – our fees are almost 50% lower than the charges of regular cabs, guaranteed!
If you need immediate transport to any airport hub, here is what we can offer you:
- Airport Transfers from West Ham E13 to Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- Airport Transfers from West Ham E13 to Gatwick Airport (LGW)
- Airport Transfers from West Ham E13 to Luton Airport (LTN)
- Airport Transfers from West Ham E13 to Stansted Airport (STN).
A huge advantage of our service is the fact that our comfortable and spacious minivans can accommodate up to five people so that you can transfer with your friends, family or colleagues. Should you have any additional questions, please give us a call at 020 3369 9947!
Advantages of our West Ham E13 offer
- We take both short-notice calls and pre-booked appointments.
- We are available 24/7, holidays included.
- Competitive price rates – as much as 50% lower than the median price of a regular cab.
- Easy to book – both online in less than a minute.
- Experienced and friendly drivers.
- Comfortable, air-conditioned 7-seater minivans.
Our fleet of shuttle cabs
We have only one chance to make a first impression on our customers, and the first thing they see when we arrive at their address is the Snappy taxi. Many of them expect a regular London cab, and they are pleasantly surprised by the luxurious urban minivans at their door. At Snappy Airport Transfers we rely on premium brands and models like Ford Galaxy 7, Renault Grand Scenic, Citroen C4 Grand Picasso and Mercedes Viano – you can find them at the very top of every selection of the best cars of their class.
They offer more passenger space, more room for your luggage, smooth driving experience and safety. So sit back calmly in your seat and enjoy your ride!
Our drivers – trustworthy partners on the road
While offering you a comfortable transfer is an important goal, the most imperative task at hand is getting you to your preferred destination on time. In a hectic city like London, this can prove to be almost insurmountable task unless we rely on some of the best shuttle cab drivers in the capital!
Each member of our driving team has almost a decade of experience (some substantially more) on the streets of London and Essex, battling congestion, weather conditions and roadworks on a daily basis. Careful planning and extensive routine are the tools that help us be on time – every time!
Our competitive price rates
- From West Ham E13 to Heathrow Airport for £45 with a pre-booked appointment.
- From West Ham E13 to Gatwick Airport for £60 with a pre-booked appointment.
- From West Ham E13 to Luton Airport for £60 with a pre-booked appointment.
- From West Ham E13 to Stansted Airport for £50 with a pre-booked appointment.
How do we get to the London airports?
Transferring from West Ham to Heathrow Airport – this route may look relatively simple on the map, but it takes us through some of the most congested areas of London. We follow A13 and A1203 to Sipson and then merge onto M4. While the drive is just 25-mile long, the road works and the traffic jams bump up the necessary time to an hour and a half.
Transferring from West Ham to Gatwick Airport – we head southeast on A102 and A2 to Dartford and then get on M25. Then we drive to junction 7 and turn south on M23 for the final approach to Gatwick. We take the 48 miles in about 70 minutes.
Transferring from West Ham to Stansted Airport – we will need about 50 minutes of driving to cover the 30-mile route northwards on M11.
Transferring from West Ham to Luton Airport - we take Forest Lane and A114 through Chigwell and at junction 6 we merge onto the London Orbital. Heading straight west we reach M1 and then turn north for the final section of the route. The distance is roughly 50 miles long and we need about 70 minutes to drive to Luton Short Term Parking.
Where can you find us?
Snappy Airport Transfers operates in all areas neighbouring West Ham:
- Stoke Newington
“In a city like London choosing the right kind of taxi service might prove to be the difference between catching your flight and missing it. With Snappy, I am certain I will always be on time easily, and the price is more than reasonable too!”
“I looove the minivans you are driving! They are so spacious and comfortable, not like the little cubicles of the regular cabs. I can actually enjoy my transfer without the worries of how to fit in my backpack in the luggage compartment.”
Order your airport taxi in a minute!
This is about how long it will take you to book your cab with our easy-to-use online system. Just insert your details and you will be all set! Your cab will be at your address ten minutes before the time of appointment – guaranteed!
Did you know that…
- The name of the area first appeared in 958 AD in an Anglo-Saxon Charter.
- West Ham is most often associated by non-Londoners with the Premier League football team of the same name.